FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
https://fafsa.ed.gov/ (External Link) Student and one parent each need a pin number. Apply at https://pin.ed.gov (External Link) Submit FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1st each year. Colleges will not award scholarships unless this is completed.
- SAT will be given Saturday, March 9, 2019 @ 7:30 AM. The deadline for registration is Friday February 8, 2019.
- Register Here (External Link)
- OSAC (External Link) One application gives students access to hundreds of Oregon scholarships. Due by March 1st every year.
- OSU Scholar Dollars (External Link) One portal with lots of OSU scholarships you can apply to with one application. Due by February 1st, 2019.
- U of O Incoming Freshmen Scholarships. (External Link)
- Ford Family Foundation (External Link) For Oregon and Siskiyou County, CA Residents